Post written by Julia Warmer, Digital Media Manager
Summer is vacation time!
Plan a trip to your dream destination! Pack your bags to explore our beautiful state or venture farther and travel in the US or abroad.
You may have heard that spending money on experiences makes us happier than buying material items.
Research shows that how you choose to spend your hard earned money can significantly contribute to long-term happiness.
In fact, that same research shows that planning a trip is known to make you as happy as the actual trip itself.
To keep your memories positive and long-lasting, we recommend you take the time before you depart to do a few straightforward steps.
- Call or drop by your local branch and let us know your plans. Give us the dates and places you’ll be visiting to help keep your account safe.A charge on your card, miles away from usual activity may cause your account to be flagged for fraud. Our Customer Service phone number is 1 (877) 300-9369 or go to our website to get the phone number of your branch.
- If you lose your debit card, remember that you can turn off your card in our mobile app.
- You can block your debit card not to allow new, in-person transactions. Pending and recurring transactions will NOT be affected.
- You can set location limits and merchant limits on your card.
- And it is easy to unblock your card at any time. Just turn the block off.
We want you to enjoy your vacation and make lasting memories.
We might even have a recommendation to offer for that must-see sight or the restaurant no one should miss.
Finally, if you have time, here’s an article with even more travel tips.
Safe travels and happy summer!